Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome to the Healing Hands Blog!

I would like to welcome readers to the blog for Healing Hands Wellness & Chiropractic Center. This is the first entry into this blog. The reason I began this blog was to give my patients and other members of the community a place to check in for the latest news in healthcare. Frequently, interesting healthcare studies and other health-related reports are released to the public. When I come across these studies, I will post them on this blog and link any relavent information to them. I encourage everyone to comment on their thoughts about what is reported!

To give a little background on myself, I was born and raised in Quincy, IL. I attended the University of Illinois and then continued into chiropractic at the National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, IL. After practicing in other clinics around the Chicagoland area, I established Healing Hands Wellness & Chiropractic Center in Skokie, IL with my partner Dr. Lisa Milosavljevic ("Dr. Milo"). Our clinic offers chiropractic, acupuncture, physical rehabilitation, custom foot orthotics and much more. Both Dr. Milo and myself come from medically-driven families. Between us, our immediate families include a family practice doctor, an OB-GYN, an ER physician, a surgeon and 3 nurses. We feel our expertise and the knowledge of those who surround us allow us to treat patients with a wide array of ailments.

For more information on us or Healing Hands Wellness & Chiropractic Center, please visit our website www.HealingHandsOfSkokie.com/ or call (847) 673-6600.

-Dr. Daniel Wiewel

No comments:

Post a Comment